Check out these fun and interesting facts about essential oils!
- It’s in the history books! Did you know? The ancient Egyptians used many essential oils as medicine. They were so popular that they recorded their recipes in hieroglyphics! PLUS…There are 188 references to the use of essential oils in the Bible.
- Essential oils can be used in various ways! Oils can be applied to skin, diffused in the air, added to bath, added to lotions and even internally!
- Did You Know? When essential oils are applied to skin, they are absorbed easily and carried by the bloodstream to every cell in the body within minutes!
- Essential oils may increase oxygen uptake, boost absorption of nutrients and help our bodies detoxify. Inhaling therapeutic grade oils can uplift mood and increase your overall feeling of well-being!
- Essential oils are POWERFUL plant extracts! Check this out, a single drop of peppermint essential oil is equivalent to 28 cups of peppermint tea.
- 5,000 pounds of rose petals are required to distill 1 pound of pure rose oil! This oil is one of the most precious and expensive oils on the market today!