When you are fighting the battle against fatigue, you know it! How many of these points can you identify with?:
- You wake up in the mornings feeling sluggish
- It is an absolute chore to get going in the morning
- You have brain fog during the day
- It is not uncommon for you to turn to caffeine or sugar to help you make it through the day
- Your creativity has dwindled
- Patience seems to be a thing of the past
Sensoria Wellness has several products that can help you fight the battle of fatigue. Combined with a sleep promoting routine, Sensoria Wellness can help you wind down after a long day and help prepare yourself for a restful night’s sleep.
One of the most important things you can do to make sure you are going to have a good night sleep is to set a plan that promotes sleep! Great news! Many of the products we offer at Sensoria Wellness helps create a successful sleep plan.
Here are some items you can include in your Sleep Plan:
- Make time to wind down after a long day
- Spend some time doing something you love or spending time with people you love
- Take the time to spend some time by yourself
- Indulge in a cup of relaxing herbal tea. Botanicals in herbal teas can help you relax and soothe your mood
- Make bathing a part of your evening ritual. This is a trick parents have used throughout the decades. A good bath scented with lavender does just the trick. Our Rested essential oil blend is wildly popular with our customers. It is the perfect solutions for baths!
- Following your bath, you will want to add a layer of Rested Body Lotion to help promote sleep all night long
Here is a checklist of items you want to make sure are in place:
- Prepare a comfortable bed with clean sheets
- Create a scent sachet to slip into your pillowcase with some cotton balls scented with Sensoria Wellness “Rested” blend essential oil
- Make sure your bedroom is dark
- Remove technology from your room; don’t sleep with smartphones, tablets, laptops and television sets that are on and active during the night
- Consider adding an essential oil nebulizer to your bedroom and fill it with Rested Essential Oil Blend to help you maintain a restful sleep all night long
It’s like the old adage, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail! Same thing with sleep. If you don’t have the right tools and plan in place to promote sleep, guess what? You are going to have a sleepless night!